Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

You still have time to get all of the challenges done!

I wont be announcing the winners until later this month, So you still have time to finish all of the challenges and upload them into the flickr group!

 If you've only done 1 or 2, May I suggest having a real Craft Marathon and doing a whole bunch of projects at once? If you don't have time to finish them all, Don't worry! Even if you've only done 1 of the challenges, you will still be entered to win a prize!

I'm loving all of the lovely projects that you guys have entered. So inspiring! :)

2 comments:

  1. ooooooo you take late stuff......yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy and proud of myself i did them ALL!!! yeah :)))
    Thank you Katie for all those great challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!